The Enact Psychometric Assessment Certificate Programme is recognised by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the European Federation of Psychological Associations (EFPA) which has 35 member countries.
Next Course Dates:
We have scheduled the following contact dates/ times for a small group (less than 5) blended learning programme. In addition to Zoom contact time participants will be required to do a equal amount of preparation and portfolio work.
Level A (Assistant Test User / Test User Ability) :
Wed 2 September: 10am-12pm
Thurs 3 September: 10am-12pm
Fri 4 September: 10am-12pm & 2pm -4pm
Level B (Test User Personality):
Wed 7 October 10am-12pm
Thurs 8 October 10am-12pm
Fri 9th October 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm
Classroom based sessions suspended
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for practitioners interested in talent management (selection and development) as well as career coaching:
Participants may choose Level A to focus on Ability assessment and/ or Level B to focus on personality (self report) assessment
Why You Should Attend:
The focus of each programme is to quickly translate a broad understanding of individual differences into skills that you can apply in the workplace. Upon completion of this programme you will be qualified to obtain BPS / EFPA certification. This course also provides the opportunity to register to use assessments from a variety of Publishers including
Level A: Critical Reasoning Test Battery, Technical Tests Battery, Management & Graduate Item Bank, (all SHL), Elements (Talent Q), Adapt g (Psytech), DATS for Guidance (Pearson), Career Mapper (AQR)
Level B: 15FQ+ (Psytech), Jung Type Indicator (Psytech), DISC, Prevue (AQR)
Our programme provides extensive individual support to users wishing to.
- Understand the benefits and limitations of different assessments
- Evaluate different types of assessments for application in selection and development contexts
- Develop personal skills in administering assessments, interpreting results and giving feedback on psychometric tools
- Understand best practice challenges in the delivery of fair, efficient and effective assessment solutions
Online- At your desk
Classroom based- The Crowne Plaza Hotel, Northwood, Dublin (None scheduled)
Reduced Online Fee
€690 for Level A /€690 for Level B and € 1,300 for Both Level A and B – Fees will be invoiced in advance
Partipants will attend direct contact hours as described above. These will provide the opportunity to work in small groups on case studies and individual skills assignments. Individualised feedback will be provided throughout the programme.
In addition to the direct contact participants must complete pre-, during and post-course assignments which form an integral part of the Certification process, these include:
- Pre course work (reading, portfolio and practice tests if requested)- 2- 4 hours
- Individual preparation for group skills practices and scenario based case studies completed within the course( 2-4 hours)
- Complete portfolio and written reports (post-course)- 8 to 16 hours per module