The Enact Psychometric Assessment Certificate Programme is recognised by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the European Federation of Psychological Associations (EFPA) which has 35 member countries.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for practitioners interested in talent management (selection and development) as well as career coaching:
Why You Should Attend:
The focus of this practical programme is to quickly translate a broad understanding of individual differences into skills that you can apply in the workplace. Upon completion of this programme you will be qualified to obtain BPS / EFPA certification. This course also provides the opportunity to register to use assessments from a variety of Publishers including the15FQ+ (Psytech), Jung Type Indicator (Psytech), Critical Reasoning Test Battery (SHL), GAT2 (ASE), DATS for Guidance (TalentLens), Prevue and Career Mapper (AQR)
Our programme provides extensive individual support to users wishing to.
- Appreciate individual differences and how these may be assessed using diverse assessment tools
- Evaluate different types of assessments for application in selection and development contexts
- Develop personal skills in administering assessments, interpreting results and giving feedback on psychometric tools
- Understand best practice issues in the delivery of fair, efficient and effective assessment solutions
Next Course Dates:
Level A (Assistant Test User / Test User Ability) : 23 & 24 January 2019
Level B (Test User Personality): 19 & 20 February 2019
The Croke Park Hotel, Dublin
€830 for Level A /€930 for Level B and € 1,600 for Both Level A and B – Fees will be invoiced in advance
Partipants will attend four training/contact days (delivered in 2 modules of 2 days each), which will provide the opportunity to work in a small group on case studies and individual skills assignments. Individualised feedback will be provided throughout the programme.
In addition to the face-to-face contact participants must complete pre-, during and post-course assignments which form an integral part of the Certification process, these include:
- Pre course work (reading, portfolio and practice tests)- Up to 8 hours
- Complete ability and personality assessments and receive customised feedback – Up to 3 hours
- Complete 4 observed skills practices and 2 scenario based case studies (within the course)
- Complete portfolio and written reports (post-course)- Up to 8 hours per module