The Enact Psychometric Assessment Certificate Programme is recognised by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the European Federation of Psychological Associations (EFPA) which has 35 member countries.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for practitioners interested in talent management (selection and development) as well as career coaching:
Participants may choose Level A to focus on Ability assessment and/ or Level B to focus on personality (self report) assessment
Why You Should Attend:
The focus of each programme is to quickly translate a broad understanding of individual differences into skills that you can apply in the workplace. Upon completion of this programme you will be qualified to obtain BPS / EFPA certification. This course also provides the opportunity to register to use assessments from a variety of Publishers including
Level A: Critical Reasoning Test Battery, Technical Tests Battery, Management & Graduate Item Bank, (all SHL), Elements (Talent Q), Adapt g (Psytech), DATS for Guidance (Pearson), Career Mapper (AQR)
Level B: 15FQ+ (Psytech), Jung Type Indicator (Psytech), DISC, Prevue (AQR)
Our programme provides extensive individual support to users wishing to.
- Understand the benefits and limitations of different assessments
- Evaluate different types of assessments for application in selection and development contexts
- Develop personal skills in administering assessments, interpreting results and giving feedback on psychometric tools
- Understand best practice challenges in the delivery of fair, efficient and effective assessment solutions
Next Course Dates:
Level A (Assistant Test User / Test User Ability) : 3/4 March or 26/27 May 2020
Level B (Test User Personality): 5/6 March or 28/29 May 2020
The Crowne Plaza Hotel, Northwood, Dublin
€830 for Level A /€930 for Level B and € 1,600 for Both Level A and B – Fees will be invoiced in advance
Partipants will attend four training/contact days (delivered in 2 modules of 2 days each), which will provide the opportunity to work in a small group on case studies and individual skills assignments. Individualised feedback will be provided throughout the programme.
In addition to the face-to-face contact participants must complete pre-, during and post-course assignments which form an integral part of the Certification process, these include:
- Pre course work (reading, portfolio and practice tests)- Up to 8 hours
- Complete ability and personality assessments – Up to 3 hours
- Complete observed skills practices and scenario based case studies (within the course)
- Complete portfolio and written reports (post-course)- Up to 8 hours per module