The Enact Psychometric Assessment Certificate Programme is recognised by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the European Federation of Psychological Associations (EFPA) which has 35 member countries.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for practitioners interested in talent management (selection and development) as well as career coaching:
Why You Should Attend:
The focus of this practical programme is to quickly translate a broad understanding of individual differences into skills that you can apply in the workplace. Upon completion of this programme you will be qualified to obtain BPS / EFPA certification. This course also provides the opportunity to register to use assessments from a variety of Publishers including the15FQ+ (Psytech), Jung Type Indicator (Psytech), Critical Reasoning Test Battery (SHL), GAT2 (ASE), DATS for Guidance (TalentLens), Prevue and Career Mapper (AQR)
This updated British Psychological Society (BPS) and European Federation of Psychological Association (EFPA) award brings a new level of harmonisation to standards for Test Users across the continent. Our programme provides unparallelled individual support to users wishing to.
- Appreciate individual differences and how these may be assessed using diverse assessment tools
- Evaluate different types of assessments for application in selection and development contexts
- Develop personal skills in administering assessments, interpreting results and giving feedback on psychometric tools
- Understand best practice issues in the delivery of fair, efficient and effective assessment solutions
Next Course Dates:
Level A (Assistant Test User / Test User Ability) : 17 & 18 September 2018
Level B (Test User Personality): 10 & 11 October 2018
The Croke Park Hotel, Dublin
€830 for Level A /€930 for Level B and € 1,600 for Both Level A and B – Fees will be invoiced in advance
Partipants will attend four training/contact days (delivered in 2 modules of 2 days each), which will provide the opportunity to work in a small group on case studies and individual skills assignments. Individualised feedback will be provided throughout the programme.
In addition to the face-to-face contact participants must complete pre-, during and post-course assignments which form an integral part of the Certification process, these include:
- Pre course work (reading, portfolio and practice tests)- Up to 8 hours
- Complete ability and personality assessments and receive customised feedback – Up to 3 hours
- Complete 4 observed skills practices and 2 scenario based case studies (within the course)
- Complete portfolio and written reports (post-course)- Up to 8 hours per module