Áine Mahony is a talented and engaging facilitator who specialises in assessing and developing performance capability.
Áine graduated from UCD with an honours psychology degree in 1998. She completed a Masters in Occupational Psychology and worked with the Training and Development Unit in UCD prior to joining Pathway in February 2003. As an Occupational Psychologist with Pathway Áine gained a vast amount of experience in both performance management and organisational development processes. She has substantive experience facilitating organisational reviews of values and competency models.
Áine has worked with Declan on large scale organisational changes in the public sector including the roll out of PMDS in the a variety in public sector organisations. She was a group leader in the roll out of workshops to enable FAS community employment managers adapt to the introduction of the FETAC Quality Assurance processes for learners. She also has substantive experience facilitating change in the private sector (Diageo’s transition to a demand and supply organisation and with PJ Carroll following their integration with BAT). As well as acting as a facilitator Áine also trained key personnel in Diageo and BAT in facilitation and coaching skills. Áine has also worked as a trainer and facilitator of change with Pfizer, Chief State Solicitors Office, Wyeth Medica, IDA, EPA, RTE and the Department of Communications, Marine & Natural Resources.
- Masters Degree in Psychology (UCD 2000), Level A and B Psychometrics (BPS 2003) , Course Director Recruitment and Selection Skills (CIPD 2007), Delegated Assessor Psychometrics (BPS 2005), Certificate in Training Practice/ Certificate in Learning & Development (CIPD 2008)
Assessment & Coaching Experience:
- BAT (PJ Carrolls) – Assessment & Development Centres
- Diageo (Demand and Supply)- Capability Assessment & Development
- Ulster Bank (First Active)- Talent Management and Development Consultancy
- Wyeth Medica- Talent Management